Friday, May 29, 2015

Walter Bishop's Deli (3/4)

By thecortexifan (@thecortexifan)

PART 3 (read part 2)

4.14 The End Of All Things
Walter's way of dealing with difficult things, he eats... weird food. I'm glad he didn't add any of the olives from that jar next to the sprinkles. 








Just follow Walter's instructions. We used whole wheat bread though.










4.16 Nothing As It Seems
Walter: "... I have just made some peanut butter and bacon sandwiches." 
Lincoln: "...this bacon is fantastic. Do you have any more?" (right pic) 




Peanut butter and bacon sandwiches are delicious. We tried different types of bacon, regular and Canadian. And both tasted great. You could use crunchy peanut butter as well and of course your choice of bread.




4.22 Brave New World Part 2
Walter: "Excuse me, Miss. Is that Lemon Jell-o?"







Of course I don't need to explain what is in those jars, lol. I thought this would be a fun addition to a "FRINGE" party so I tried to recreate this. 

Find little containers (as many guests you expect) and use lemon jell-o and there you go. Spread the containers over your buffet area (pics of that will come at the end).





This next one was mostly for display again. I combined a few episodes to create the "2036 plate".


5.01 Transilience Thought Unifier Model-11
Walter: (spits out food) "What's that?"
Etta: "It's an Egg Stick."
Walter: "What a miserable future." I agree!



5.03 The Recordist
Peter is hungry.
Peter: "What's that?"
Etta: "It's an apple."



5.04 The Bullet That Saved The World
Walter: "It's my old doughnut hole. Jelly. It's still spongy. It's still good." Oh Walter!




Ok, so now let's put it together. The first time I tried this I couldn't find a doughnut hole anywhere. I decided to do this as a last minute thing the first time. So I took the inside of a roll and covered it with cinnamon and sugar. For the tentacles I used Twizzlers Pull 'n' Peel. Then I poured some strawberry or raspberry sauce over it. The second time I did this, I did find doughnut holes. (right).




For the egg sticks, I fried 3 or 4 egg whites in a tiny pan to get the thickness. Once they were cooled off I cut them in stripes and put them on skewers, breaking/cutting them to length. I don't remember what I used for the "apple" on the left. The other "apples" were green candy. Mind you that this was purely for display!


To be continued... More every three weeks

credits: screencaps are from fringefiles.com, transcripts are from fringepedia.net, and the other pictures are mine. 

2 comments: