Friday, October 31, 2014

One Night in October (the crazy story on how Key met Josh)

By Keyshla(@Marieme27) & Danna Aissa(@DannaAissa)

DANNA:
The internet world is so huge. Everybody is talking, there are tons of information everywhere and sometimes you don’t know what you can trust and what you can’t. So here is a little, funny, crazy story about that:

It was Sunday October 5th, a day before ‘The Affair’ premiered, and I came across this information telling that Josh and Diane had been seen around 54th street and 7th avenue in New York. Well, I live far away in Europe, but I knew that Key had been trying to find Josh during the filming of ‘The Affair’. So on Monday morning (my morning, her night ;P ) I thought it would be nice to send Key a Direct Message on Twitter and see if she could go and take a look. I thought she’d pass on such a crazy messages.

KEY:
October 6th, 2014, IS A DAY TO REMEMBER!......I'll always remember it. Danna DMed me at 5am and I wanted to choke her, I put my phone on vibrate, but still, she woke me up. I saw her DMs, with info on how to find Josh (what a stalker). At first, I didn't know what to tell her, I tried to find Josh before, but *sigh*... I thought I'd tell her 'I can't do this'', I was busy, I had an interview that day and turns out, it was close to the place Danna told me to go. So after my interview, I decided to trust agent Danna Aissa and started looking for Josh!

DANNA:
It was my Monday night, I got to see The Affair (episode 1) online and, when I was about to go to sleep, Key sent me a DM. She was there! at the place I told her and she didn’t know what to do...

So from here the first part of the mission consisted on trying to find the hotel where they were staying around the area I had heard about, and see if she could meet them when they left for the premiere. So I (from my couch, somewhere in Europe) was on Google Maps finding hotels in that area of NYC and sending Key there through Direct Messages on Twitter... And suddenly...


I really thought she found them!!! but no... 





As they obviously weren’t at the hotel, our second part of the mission started here: finding the place where the premiere was. I first thought about the original address I found (there was a theatre there) and sent Key there.


At that moment my intuition said she was going to meet him although I had no idea how. I started looking for the address where the premiere was. Obviously that information was very well hidden, but I found this website with an address. I didn’t know whether it was true or not, and besides that place was a little bit far... but I sent Key there anyway. We were chatting through Twitter while she was walking by the streets of NYC until she got there:



KEY:
It happened all so fast, but it was awesome. The premiere of 'The Affair' was over and Josh was like the last one (important one, he was the most important for me, of course), to get out of the place with Diane and others. The photographers were waiting just for them, seriously because when Dominic went out, it was so....normal, quiet, not like 'DOMINIC, DOMINIC, another photo please'....they just took like 2 or 3, maybe!

Anyway, I SAW JOSH, and I asked him if I could take a picture with him and he was like 'of course' so nice, so natural, but he was in a hurry. Either way, I stopped him and the only thing I could tell him, after the pic, was 'You were great as Peter Bishop'... (seriously, he did a great job as Peter). And he told me 'Thank you' and that was special for me, I don't know how to explain it, it was like it meant a lot to him or he wasn't expecting that at all, someone to tell him that there, because I'm sure a lot of people have told him that. Maybe it was just my imagination, whatever, it was a beautiful 'thank you' and I told him 'thank you' too, with a really big, kinda freaky smile on my face ... I was in shock, ok!



Then, Diane called him *rolls eyes* so he went to the car which was full. Josh sat in the front seat and Diane sat on his lap and all the photographers and guards were like 'aww'... that was cute, yeah!



The important thing is that I met him. Earlier that day he answered one of my questions on Facebook and one of Danna's questions too. I touched him, I breathed his same air lol, I have a photo with him, and he knows that I exist. He really is so down to earth, plus a gorgeous, smart and adorable man....... Everything was worth it. Mission Accomplished, but I NEED TO MEET HIM, AGAIN.




No comments:

Post a Comment